Monday 15 April 2013

Sad days...

So the Boston Marathon was bombed.

In an effort to counter my thoughts turning towards hatred over the Boston bombings, I found a random person and gave them a heartfelt compliment. In this case, I just told the man who was cleaning the bathroom in the mall how much I appreciate his work on a daily basis. The big grin on his face as I left was totally worth it. Let's mourn evil, but spread love today. Anyone with me?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:21st St W,Saskatoon,Canada

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. Best way to make sure "they" don't win, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hope the next time I am miserable about something not quite so "big", I remember to do the same thing. It doesn't just have to wait for big, world-issue dramatic things. I should spread the love more often. I am trying to be the kind of person who actually gives a kind word when it comes to them instead of pushing it down because it might mean stepping out a bit.

    ReplyDelete